Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Expecting again!

Sorry that I didn't get out any Christmas cards or anything this year. Matt and I are expecting our second child in July and this first trimester has been really rough. Hopefully that I'm in the second trimester now, I'll have some better luck. No news yet on if it's a boy or girl, but yes, we are going to find out. We're too poor not too, and either way it's a surprise. Just a few months earlier is all. I know it can be done as many of you are doing or have done, but it's hard to imagine having to be a mom to 2 kids! As overwhelming as it may seem, I'm sure that it will be fine and hopefully come naturally. I'm sure Darby will be a great big sister and hopefully help mom out by not being a horrible two year old. Well, I can dream right? Anyways, I hope everyone's holidays were great and I wish everyone joy in the new year.

4 comments:

Emilie said...

Congrats to you guys. :) We'll have to get together again sometime. It's been awhile.

Sara Liechty said...

Congrats I am really happy for you!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Congrats that is so exciting!! I think you will be an awesome mom with 2 kids!!!

Kelly and Charmaine said...

I hope you are feeling better now, and all is well!