Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wind Caves





We went hiking today up Logan Canyon to the wind caves. It was a lot of fun. Darby got a little bored on the hike but loved to run around once we got there. Someone had previously built a fire inside the cave and Darby decided to play with all the ash...and the next thing we knew...she had black lipstick on! Ew Gross! But it felt good to get out in the fresh open air. And we went so early that we didn't even have to worry about mosquitos!

4 comments:

Kelly and Charmaine said...

Yea Julie! Welcome to blogging, I think it's a great way to stay connected. It's fun to see what you are up to and how big Darby is getting.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Hi Julie! I am so glad that you are blogging. You will love it! It's good to see how things are going with you guys. I can't believe how fast Darby is growing up!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Hey, you are right it does go to fast! I went swimming yesterday, I wish I would have thought to bring the ducky tub! Darby is getting so big, she was a baby last time I saw her, so cute!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Hey Julie! The restaurant is Cafe Sabor, it is awesome you definitely need to try it! We will stop by forsure if we are ever up there. Unfortunately we don't make it up there that often anymore!